Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Freedom!

I was released from Puppy Prison (as Bailey likes to call it) this morning...finally! It feels good to be home. I ran into the house and sniffed everything to make sure no funny business had happened while I was gone. There are a few extra toys for Lily lying around, but everything else seems to be the same. Anyway, I figured you all were worried about me. I just wanted to let you know that I survived and am home now. Hopefully I won't have to go back to that place for a while though. Now I'm going to settle in to take a nice, long nap. I'm exhausted!

3 comments:

BaileyDog said...

Take my advice, young Norm. To show my protest about being sent to puppy prison, I've been dropping stink bombs like crazy. It's awesome -- they don't even know it's coming until I've left the room.

Anonymous said...

I over heard your people telling my people about another long trip in the month of February - better watch out. Maybe they'll let you and Lily stay together while they travel.

Anonymous said...

I usually don't need a reason to drop stink bombs. However, my people definitely deserve it now. They try to act like nothing happened. In fact they tried to make me forget by giving me a glorious 24 inch rawhide bone. I won't forget though. I will find a way to get them back.