
Today, I spotted a nasty vicious black cat loitering in my yard. I was trapped inside and unable to do anything about it. If you look closely in the picture below, you can see the evil feline near the beautiful shed in the backyard.
Here is a closer shot. You can still make out the nice shed, adorned with lovely flowers, and not a bit of rust. You can also see the wee beady eyes of the creature.

Here is a closeup. You can really see how vicious this cat is. Look at those teeth! He would've been no match for me though. My people say I am stocky.
1 comment:
Norm, do you think you could come over and spruce up our shed a bit like yours? I'm really into sunflowers and beach murals. Next time you need to just pretend like you need to use the lawn for waste purposes and don't get so excited. They won't notice the beast lurking outside and they may just let you out. Although you'll probably get your tail kicked in by whatever you try to catch/eat...
Post a Comment