16 years ago
Thursday, January 10, 2008
First Teeth
Well, it only took her 13 months. Lily has finally cut her first teeth. If you look closely in this picture, you can see her top two teeth poking through. I don't know how she has survived this long without them. How would she shred up deer, panther and opposum that come into her territory?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you look really closely, it looks like her mother is cutting her first teeth as well. You're really nice to do all the hunting for your family, Norm. I prefer caribou, but have settled for the stuff that falls out of "the green bag" for now. Apparently caribou have been hibernating in this area for the past two years.
Wow Norm, it's been busy at your house. Between poop, puke, walking, teeth, stray animals on your territory... you must be exhausted! How DO you do it? All is calm on my home front. Oh, I did have some excitement the other day. One of my people (the one who stays home most of the time) walks in the mornings and she let me out to put me in the back yard for morning patrol, when all of a sudden I smelled cat under the carport...it was Rainbow, the ginormous cat from across the street. So I took off to chase him (yes, HIM) back to his house and a car was coming right at that moment and my owner lunged to grab me and saved my life. Well, she actually missed me and busted it pretty hard on the driveway, but it did stop me in my tracks, so she did accomplish her purpose. Anyway, I basically slept for the rest of the day. I was so exhausted from all of the early morning excitement!
Teeth or no, I've seen her scare you out of the room just by touching you. Chickens don't really need teeth Norm, maybe you should grow a beak.
Wow Bailey, you are being extra mean today. You must be grumpy from lack of sleep. Don't worry, things will get better. Although, the magic chair won't come out for another 6 months.
Post a Comment