Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doe, a deer...

...a stinky filthy deer. Actually, I spotted 3 of them this time. I'm pretty sure one of them left a present for my people near their driveway. I'm including a couple of pictures...of the deer, not the present. This first one reminds me of the evil Bailey picture. It is a bit dark, but you get the point.


Here is a better shot. This is the same deer trying to scamper away. It is to the left of the big tree in the middle.

Here is a video providing proof of my awesome guarding skills. Notice how the intruder wanders away once I start barking.

2 comments:

fuzzy said...

The big-bad deer looked rather gentle and kind and bambi-like to me. What's with all the noise? Did you perchance notice that the gentle deer didn't even flinch or move any faster at your urging. I was wondering if you edited the tape, you know like you filmed the deer and then at a later time put on your big ferocious dog-act. You know, just wondering.
Maybe you need to go back to doggy school and learn how to scare the big, bad ferocious dog-scaring animals out of your yard. You know, just wondering.

fuzzy the cat

BaileyDog said...

You've either got some deaf deer in your neighborhood or they are the ones that schemed with your owners to put up that electric fence...