I've fallen into a bit of a rut lately. I decided to take a little vacation to change things up a bit. I am staying with my cousins Sadie, Nome, and Hawkeye for the week. Things seemed to be going well. So well, that my little sibling got jealous and came to visit also. I thought I was getting a break from her. I guess she needs a break from the big people too. As a special welcome for her, I performed my usual nap-time serenade. I'm trying to make her feel at home.
I overheard my cousin's people talking about my people today. It sounds like one of them was attacked by a bear. The details are a little fuzzy at the moment. I'll share the full story as soon as I can.
16 years ago
2 comments:
I heard he was attacked by a small, pink bunny . . . silly humans.
Norm:
Serenade, as in uncontrolled barking - like at a deer, oh please, would you grow up and act a bit cat-like: mature and quiet and detached.
fuzzy the cat
Post a Comment