16 years ago
Monday, February 18, 2008
My Vacation
You've seen some pictures of my people's vacation. Here are some pictures from mine. I stayed with my cousins Nome and Hawkeye the week my people were gone. Every morning Grandpa would take us for a walk. Here's a picture of me walking with the big boys. I didn't realize how small I look compared to them!
Here I am showing Hawkeye the wonders of the magic chair.
They took Lily to a BBQ joint called the "Call Box Grill". Here she is enjoying her meal.
And here she is with the owner and cook, Jim Sheldon. I hear she was a hit, but I wouldn't know. They didn't take me. It's a shame because I love BBQ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What did Nome think of being attached to a dog (you) that can't walk in a straight line?
Dang, that actually looks like Hawkeye that was attached to Norm...
Post a Comment