Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lily Loves Me

Man, this little girl can't get enough of me! When we got back from Grandma and Grandpa's on Sunday, my people propped my bed up on the wall in the dining room. Well, I was wiped out from playing with my cousins all week. All I wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep. I walked over and knocked my bed over. I proceeded to crawl in and start circling to get comfortable. Before I knew it, Lily had toddled over and crawled into my bed with me! Can't a dog get some peace and quiet around here?!


Then just the other day, she tried to give me a kiss on my nose. I'm learning to be patient with her, but I can only handle so much before I have to walk away. Lately all she's wanted to do is follow me around the house and give me hugs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWW...Normie...you're her Valentine!

Oh, did you see where a beagle won the dog show? I haven't received any congratulatory calls yet, but I'm sure they are coming. I always knew I was a part of the best breed...

Anonymous said...

oops, that comment was from me, Hunter, not "Tim"...I accidentally logged in under my person's name...sometimes paws are not conducive to typing...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I heard about the great victory by my distant cousin Uno the Beagle. He must have a few of my superior genes.

fuzzy said...

let's give a big "ah-ooo" for Hunter and his tremendous victory over all the lesser dogs.
Of course, all dogs are lesser.

fuzzy the cat