16 years ago
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Where's the carpet?
This past Saturday my people sent the little one to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Stewart for the day. They came back to the house and started making all sorts of noise. I was too lazy to get off the bed to see what was going on. When I finally had to go outside, I came out into the hallway and discovered all of the carpet missing. What happened?? I started to get nervous because all of the living room furniture was moved around and they were still making a lot of noise pulling up tack strips and what not (I watch a lot of HGTV, so I'm familiar with some do-it-yourself terms). My bald, scarred person put me in my crate so I would feel more secure. When he let me back upstairs the living room was completely rearranged. And since the carpet is no longer down, I have no traction when I try to sit/walk/relax on the hardwood. Grr. Plus, the area rug no longer comes close enough to the furniture for me to lean on anything. Now if I want to lay in the living room, I have to do so smack dab in the middle of the room. It's like I'm stranded on an island. Being in the middle of the room also puts me in the middle of all the Lily playing action. That's not cool. I'm definitely not happy with this no carpet situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, it's like walking on ice in my house since they removed the carpet. I just get back at them by peeling out all the time and scratching it up real good like.
Did Norm take the pictureof Greg's head?
Post a Comment