Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a Trip!

I'm home from my week long stay with my cousins. I had a great time relaxing. I even got to lay out in the yard while my cousins' people planted flowers. In the past, I haven't been trusted to stay in the yard, but I've learned the boundaries and now stay put.

I hear my people had a lot of fun on their trip to Gulf Shores, AL. Judging from the pictures, they spent all of their time on the beach. Lily had been talking a big game about swimming in the ocean. My people thought she'd end up being scared of it, but it sounds like she had zero fear. Sounds like it was a great trip! You can click on the picture below to see the entire album.

Gulf Shores Trip May 16, 2009 - May 23, 2009


On an unrelated note, we have birds stuck in our attic again. I wonder if we'll have another situation like this?

No comments: