Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas, Part 2 - Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year. Lily was really into opening presents and the first thing she said when she woke up was "Where's Santa?" After opening presents she played with some of her stuff and then got ready to go to Grandma Polly and Papa Jerry's house for their annual gathering. She actually posed for some pictures before Baldy took her over there. I think this was the first time she stood still and smiled on command.

I feel the need to mention that Santa didn't bring me anything on Christmas morning...again. I'm not bitter though.

Here are some more pictures.

Christmas Morning 2009

2 comments:

The Casady Clan said...

Love the pictures - Henry is darling! Can't wait to meet him! I love how Lily excitedly raised each toy over her head. Cute!

The Casady Clan said...

Oh and beautiful diamond earrings!