Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Months Old

Henry turned 6 months old yesterday. Here he is smiling for the camera.

And here he is trying to grab the camera.

He won't go to the doctor until the middle of July, so he'll have closer to a 7 month check-up rather than a 6 month check-up. No stats to report this time, but he is eating real food now. He's made his way through all of the basic veggies and is now working on fruits. My people haven't found a food he dislikes yet. He's been sleeping through the night for a month or so now. I haven't mentioned it on the blog so as to not jinx it for my tall girl person. I think it's been long enough now though that it shouldn't be a problem.


He so badly wants to be mobile. He loves me and everytime I walk into the room his eyes light up. You can tell by the look on his face that he's trying to figure out how to get closer to me. I lay down on the floor and he'll log roll over and look so proud that he's figured it out. Then he proceeds to take a bite out of my leg or tail. I put up with it for a while and then move on. I've come a long way since Lily was a baby.

No comments: