Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Favorite Spot

Do you have a spot in your family/living room where everyone likes to sit? We do. It's at the end of the couch.


Speaking of places I like to lay, remember my safe place behind the tv? Well, my people rearranged the living room last night and now my safe spot is gone AND 4th of July is this weekend, the one time of year I need my safe place the most. Guess I have a few days to find another suitable spot. If I don't find one, I'll be on Baldy or Tall Girl's lap expecting them to protect me. After all, they're the ones who took my safe place away.

3 comments:

The Casady Clan said...

I want to see a pic of the whole living room. Where's the TV now?

Katie said...

I don't have a pic handy, but I can try to explain. The tv is still in the corner, just pushed farther back. Btw, Norm was behind it when I got home this evening even though there's even less room back there than before. Crazy dog. The love seat is in front of the window with an end table next to it. We took the sofa table out of the room. The chair is now by the dining room angled in towards the window with an end table next to it (under the spotted dog picture). The couch and coffee table didn't move. Make sense?

HisBell said...

Oh my goodness that hilarious... poor Norm.