My people took the kiddos to the park last weekend to celebrate the city's 25th anniversary. There were carnival rides and a fireworks show. Lily rode two rides and loved them both. My people discovered that the older they get, the less excited they are about spinning though. :) During the fireworks, whenever an explosion of pink appeared, Lily would say "Ooh, there's a pink one. That's my favorite!" Every. Single. Time. Henry enjoyed hanging out in his stroller and people watching. He didn't take his normal dinnertime nap and was up from 3:15 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The longest he's ever been awake in one stretch in his short 5 months. They say he was a trooper though and didn't fuss at all. Meanwhile, I was left at home to fend for myself during the scary fireworks.
Click below to see some pics.
2 comments:
Just thought I'd mention...you look fabulous! You can for sure tell that you've been running. Great job girl!
Thanks! Now I just need my foot to heal so I can get back at it. Grr.
Post a Comment