Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Camera's Been Unloaded!

Here are some recent pics. Enjoy!

A camping meal worthy of a picture. I wish I could've been there.

The BD camping. He thinks he's quite special.

The chair is finally magic!

Waiting for mama to finish drying her hair one morning.

Lily LOVES playing with shoelaces. Hours of entertainment.

My buddy. You can tell how thrilled I am.

Again, can you sense my excitement?

Just woke up from a nap.

Awesome bed head.

1 comment:

BaileyDog said...

Norm, I am excited for you that the magic chair is finally producing! Next time I come over we can fight for the spoils. So far I've been able to commandeer the real estate under the table, so I'll probably be in the perfect place to enjoy the magic. The Lilster probably thinks I'm more handsome anyway, so she'll direct the stuff towards me...