16 years ago
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Fun Weekend
My people went camping on Saturday night, so Lily and I got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Wagner. It was Lily's first overnight stay and she did great. She only stayed with us Saturday night. Grandpa picked me up on Friday and I got to stay the whole weekend. I have a new cousin, Hawkeye, who I get along with great. I don't have a picture of him yet though. He's a malamute and looks similar to my cousin Nome. I hear that Bailey Dog got to go camping with our people. I'm not sure why I didn't get to go along. I'm not too upset though. I got to hang out with my cousins and watch the Mizzou/Oklahoma game. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got to go camping with the humans because I am awesome.
Post a Comment